THE NEW MINI ZIP QURAN

 


Monday, 6/5/24.

I ordered the small mini quran with zip for portable exercise of memorizing surah al-Kahfi and other surahs. I ordered it in shopee last week and arrived today in the office. The price of the mini quran is rm16, and the shipping cost is about rm6. Total of rm22.

Although the texts are small but still readable and convenient to bring it to places.

Note. I'm still memorizing surah al-Kahfi, ayat 1 to 45.

Tuesday, 7/5/2024. I feel sick today - got flu (selesema). Got headache, but still slowly memorize some ayahs.




Updated. 13/5/24. After using the mini zip quran, sometimes I cannot read it the texts due to dimmer light. Depending on the location, I prefer to use bigger mushaf with bigger texts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VIDEO: SALIM BAHANAN - SURAH AL KAHFI (NAFAS PENDEK)

VIDEO: SURAH AL KAHFI ABDUL BASIT ABDUL SOMAD