SURAH AL-KAHFI: HAFAZAN BY REPEATING AYAHS AGAIN AND AGAIN


 

Sun, 18/8/24.

Weekend going to the east coast states.

Just a bit of drama. At the Hentian Benta, from KL to Gua Musang. I did solat qasar alone for Asr prayer. But suddenly there was a brother following me as a makmum. I thought he was doing solat qasar as well. But I reckon he continued with another rakaat!

Anyway, I'm still memorizing surah al-kahfi for the first few pages.

Updated. Sun, 25/8/24.

This early morning, after reading (hafaz) surah alfatihah and al-waqiah as usual, I tried to memorize surah al-kahfi for the first 6 pages. Although I managed to memorize them, but still need more practice.

Updated. Sat, 31/8/24.
Hari Merdeka. This morning I sent my son to the Senai airport. I managed to memorize the first 6 pages, from my home in Masai to the airport. Also the same when I returned home, just enough time.

As I plan for next week I will start to memorize ayah 45, ie page 299.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VIDEO: SALIM BAHANAN - SURAH AL KAHFI (NAFAS PENDEK)

VIDEO: SURAH AL KAHFI ABDUL BASIT ABDUL SOMAD