أول مشاركة لي - ENTRI PERTAMA AKU -

 


Saturday (السبت), 6 April 2024.
26 Ramadhan 1445H.

Prelude.

WAK CAN HAFAZ QURAN TOO.

Today, I will start to memorize surah al-kahf (110 ayahs).
I will begin with ayah no. 11.
Currently I am able to memorize the first ten ayahs. So it's a head start.
I've also already able to memorize other popular surahs, ie Yasin, al-Waqiah, ar-Rahman, and al-Mulk.
And also some juz-ammas.

My plan is to read and memorize one ayah per day.
That means, 110 ayahs for the next 3 months, and more. 
110 days until end of July 2024?
I'd done the same for surah yasin (83 ayahs) and surah al-Waqiah (96 ayahs).

So this my blog to monitor the status.
Hopefully (insyaAllah) I could achieve memorizing the surah (al-Kahf) by 25 July 2024 (Thursday).
I'll update this portal everyday until I fully memorize this surah.

My final target date is by end of the year of 2024.
Hopfully no obstacle. InsyaAllah.

Wish me luck.
Aminn ya robbal alamein.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VIDEO: SALIM BAHANAN - SURAH AL KAHFI (NAFAS PENDEK)

VIDEO: SURAH AL KAHFI ABDUL BASIT ABDUL SOMAD