INSTALLING TARTEEL APPS AS A COMPANION AND A TEACHER

 



Thursday, Khamis, 11/4/2024.
It's hard to find a good teacher, in a person or online.
If we got one, then mostly the real life guru would be strict and fierce!

This morning while searching maybe on how to memorize quran faster, I found this Tarteel apps to help me on correct pronounciation. I downloaded in on my Huawei android phone.

First I tried on al fatihah ayat 1- found 1 mistake, ie ain on alamien.

Second I tried on al kahf ayat 2 - found 1 mistake, ie with 2 harakat.

But there is a catch, ie only free for 1 week if you want to use the correction. The monthly price for premium is USD7.50 (rm35).

=============================

So, today for a few hours I've tried using the Tarteel apps. I feel comfortable now with my readings of quran. But I need more practice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VIDEO: SALIM BAHANAN - SURAH AL KAHFI (NAFAS PENDEK)

VIDEO: SURAH AL KAHFI ABDUL BASIT ABDUL SOMAD